Rock Paper Stick Rock Paper Stick

Lol this is really funny

XD, nice movie :) fav. it

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Noce

\/ go back to your world of warcraft.......... Nice movie, didn't thought it would end like that..

Somewhere In Canada Somewhere In Canada

I have to....

Agree with the one below me

Teleportation of cube Teleportation of cube

Why am I already 5min...

pressing space?

Classical Etude in D Minor Classical Etude in D Minor

This sounds great! What piano vsti do you use? I like to compose piano too, but I struggle to find a good vsti plugin for piano sound!

In The Distance In The Distance

Sounds great man, do you want to make a collab with me?

5TanLey responds:

I dont have much time lately, but why not.. pm me if you have any ideas :)

Sick Drum and Bass Sick Drum and Bass

I know you will see this 3stars rating and think, who the hell is this a**hole, but I want to help you further instead of saddening u. This track is not so good melodic-wise and technical-wise.

First off, try to see what elements make a drum and bass track good.
This ofcourse, is different for different kind of dnb genres, I think you tried to achieve
-Neurofunk (Mostly heavy bass, minimalistic melody, mid and highs lots of room for drums) See artists like Noisia and Black Sun Empire. If you want too get a bit of the prodigy vibe back, search for the noisia remix of smash my b*tch up, its very good
-Jumpup DnB (Mostly, simple bass with simple distorted melody, viby flowy mood, drums occasionally play alone for 1/4 of a second) See artists like Macky Gee and Substainless.

These are not the only styles within DnB. Someone who mixes these two kinda up is Mussy.
Try to aim for a pure style first before mixing the styles up, you are still not technically advanced enough (which you will learn eventually) to mix styles up.

maxxpump responds:

Thanks dude only been doing this for twenty years, if you don't like it someone else will...I will say its not my best track by any stretch of the imagination, but chopping it up to be as long as it is was not a particularly easy task (it was under a minute originally!) and I know it sounds like a monkey did it, but you know what! I make trance music and don't particularly make drum and bass often, and if this is the kind of comment I get I won't make any more D&B and just stick to my normal territory! Or just make a really angry Drum and bass track (this track got over a 100 views on the tubes, so I guess this is not the correct audience or platform?)

I thought it sounded good, thanks for being blunt, I do like a constructive comment. Instead of someone saying a couple of words and that is usually along the lines of: "this track is a load of donkey doo" So thankyou in that respect for writing a long and constructive comment and in hopes that I may improve. But I will say I never said I was the prodigy and this track was made in 2007... I'v only just remixed it and do also believe im technically advanced enough that I've had radio air time on frequent occasions with the likes of the BBC and local radio so I do know I'm doing something right, even if its not to your taste!

Fonzo the Fearless House Fly Fonzo the Fearless House Fly

"""""""""""""""""">

You don't got anything better to do right :P?

Glowing scores Glowing scores

Amazing....

nothing more to say :)

Event Event

Its a coral rift right?

Otherwise I don't got a clue.... Nice made :)

letobowie responds:

Its what ever you would like it too be, I know what i wanted it be of, but people people see different things, Thank you for ya feed back :)