MegaSphere ft. steelside - Crazy MegaSphere ft. steelside - Crazy

This is cool bruh, goodluck getting this frontpaged ;) I think it deserves to be!

My Firefly My Firefly

Starting of funky with the high notes there :), got surprised by the vocals! Nice touch!
This is a very tasty track, I don't have to say much more than that.

Kind of unique use of the voice, using the vocals more as a melodic part, than a build up like most EDM does now a days. I really like how the styles are mixed up of you three in this one.

johnfn responds:

thanks mang! glad you liked it! =D

~ES & SW~ Center of the Rainbow ~ES & SW~ Center of the Rainbow

Finally, this is on NG :) (how did I miss this), I think I have already expressed my opinion on this track a dozen of times but I will do it again in review form ;)

The thing I like the most about this whole track (which counts btw for more of Skye's tracks, don't know about Ethan since I haven't checked him/you out that much yet (give me some time, I will check his/your stuff out)) is that I can't seem to detect any patterns since everything is always changing, and there is this continuous transition going on from one place to another.

I knew I was going to love this track when the piano got introduced, it all suddenly made sense. Like really, the piano is great, with the accompanying drums. Jumping from one melody to another, always on edge, and slowly building towards the sudden outburst at 4:14. Magnificent really.

The thing is tho that I don't feel like this is going towards the center of the rainbow. The feeling I get is more nostalgic. A man (or woman, I am not sexist Skye, don't hate me!) which has been too busy with getting the perfect life by getting the perfect degree, perfect job, perfect wife/husband, that he forgot to look around and see the beauty and the burden which is life. He suddenly realizes this and starts enjoying the little things around him, driving him even to return to his hometown. But then like a bubble, it all collapses when at 6:10 work calls again, and he returns to the daily slur.

I am not much of an imaginative person when it comes to music, but this track got to me. Well done Skye and Ethan! This made my week :)

SkyeWint responds:

Hey man! Skye here.

Believe it or not, there actually aren't any patterns. I only really use one sequence of a bunch or midi notes in a row, with some rare exceptions.

No worries about it not necessarily be fitting of a rainbow journey. I'm happy with it being a good song that makes you imagine things! If that's done, my personal goal is complete.